Case Study SaaS Cloud UK
SaaS Cloud distribution case study UK
Retail Distribution (Physically racked products in retail outlets)
Retail distributor of physical products sold in many outlets to consumers. The items stocked and sold include gift items, non perishable assets, and textiles.
- A unified system to manage the entire inventory-product-sales process across disparate products and categories.
- Clean up and audit existing legacy systems and make a more logical unified system integrating with the legacy infrastructure.
- Allow mobile sales force and sales audit access to all pertinent customer record information.
- Take an order, increase sales, and capture all aspects of the sales and auditing process.
- To reduce dependence on internal IT Resources
- To reduce costs in hardware investment and maintenance
- Cloud based hybrid solution using SaaS modules connected to an Oracle premised backend
- Users: 156
- Modules: Planning, Product Pricing, Inventory management, Quoting, Ordering, Client Care Reporting
By building a customized system, which is responsive and sensitive to specific client demands, we were able to improve revenues, cut costs, and reduce inventory wastage; along with improving client satisfaction. The new platform has enabled a 360 degree view of the client and allowed CRM and SFA processes to be built and followed.
“Re-engineering our business processes and using a professional IT system to support our field workers and clients; has profoundly improved our culture, our profits and our ability to respond to changing market conditions.” [S. Buttons VP IT UK]