Move to the Cloud: Transformational Services
- Cloud Transformation [CT] Journey
- Data Analysis and Transformation of IS and the Business process
Moving workloads and applications into the Cloud should be a journey. Cloud usage must support Business Strategy and Requirements.
CT Journey Services:
Discover, Audit and Assess, how Cloud can support your Business and IS strategies. This includes Data Analysis and Data Transformation.
The Cloud is the greatest channel for comprehending and then transforming your Data, IS and Business systems. Key points within our IP methodology are mentioned below.
1. Data Transformation:
- Confirm, amend or create: Data-Logical-Conceptual models, architectures
- Where is the data, how good is it, how is it used?
- Data Warehouse aggregation in the Cloud [could be private or public deployment models]
- Use BI [Business Intelligence] and then PI [Predictive Intelligence to report and analyze the Cloud hosted data
- See here for Application Transformation
2. IS Transformation:
- Identify assets, systems and data models to move over to the Cloud
- Create an ROI and justification
- This includes identifying the conversion of legacy applications including code bases such as: Visual Basic, old Java versions, Cobol, Delphi and early versions of .NET and ‘cloudify’ these apps and code
- Consolidation of multiple applications into one powerful application
- Addition and development of new features and specifications
- Addition of mobile capabilities using native or non-native HTML5
- Deployment of cloud in various high-availability configurations
- Management and maintenance of the applications
3. Business Transformation:
- Based on Data and IS Transformation
- Move business processes into the Cloud, to transform client experiences, internal usage
- Client centric Data and systems organization in the Cloud, will allow the client to create new ideas, new products and services and competitive advantages, along with new revenue streams.
Cloud Transformation Journey: