AWS Links to Engineering, DevOps, Containers, Serverless
AWS Software Development Kit
Best Practices for Developing Cloud Applications
AWS DevOps Model Defined https://aws.amazon.com/devops/what-is-devops/
Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD)
Infrastructure as Code
Containers and Microservices
- Running Containers on AWS using Amazon ECS and AWS Fargate https://containersonaws.com/ this guide is designed to help you get started with Docker containers on Amazon ECS and AWS Fargate quickly and easily.
- Amazon ECS Workshop for AWS Fargate https://ecsworkshop.com/ configure GitHub, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, VPC, ALB, ECS, Autoscaling, and log aggregation using a framework called Mu to launch microservices on AWS Elastic Container Service.
- Amazon EKS Workshop https://eksworkshop.com/ explore multiple ways to configure VPC, ALB, and EC2 Kubernetes workers, and Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes.
- Hands-on Workshops for Serverless Computing https://aws.amazon.com/serverless-workshops/
- Firecracker, a New Virtualization Technology and Open Source Project for Running Multi-Tenant Container Workloads https://firecracker-microvm.github.io/
- AWS App Mesh https://aws.amazon.com/app-mesh/ is a service mesh that provides application-level networking to make it easy for your services to communicate with each other across multiple types of compute infrastructure.
- AWS Cloud Map https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/aws-cloud-map-easily-create-and-maintain-custom-maps-of-your-applications/- Easily create and maintain custom maps of your applications
- Blox https://blox.github.io/ is a collection of open source projects for container management and orchestration on Amazon ECS
- AWS Copilot https://aws.amazon.com/containers/copilot/ a command CLI that enables customers to launch and manage containerized applications on AWS including pushing to a registry, creating a task definition, and creating a cluster.
Container enabled Microservices
Serverless and AWS Lambda
API Gateway and Step Functions
Internet of Things (IoT) Mobile and Robotics